Sunday, November 28, 2010

three weeks to go...

As of today, I officially have three weeks left and that is possibly one of the saddest realizations ever.

Had an AMAZING night last night. A bunch of us went out to a MXAT party at a bar that's close to the school. A lot of fun. Made it back to the dorm in time for the silly 1 am curfew, spent a considerable amount of time being very social, and because I wasn't tired yet (or refused to believe that I was), watched The Holiday on my computer. A successful night.

Was woken up at 6 am by the alarm Ariana set so she could let Tanya in the building. The dorm opens up again at 6, so the people who miss the curfew or decide to miss the curfew have to wait until then. So apparently I incomprehensibly yelled at Ariana to turn off the alarm, but other than that had a restful sleep, and woke up at 11:30.

Trying to figure out what my plan is for today...

Lovelove.
Marissa

P.S. ALSO! Saw the worst production I've ever seen last night. Medea. Actors spent two hours speaking in epic voices... just sitting there... talking... it was awful. Not even the entertaining kind of awful. Just awful.

So that's sad.

Hoping tonight's Measure for Measure at the Vachtangova Theater makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment