Friday, December 3, 2010

from jacquie

My beautiful friend Jacquie also has a blog. I was reading a post that she wrote at the very beginning of our adventure, and it's pretty much exactly the way I was feeling/feel right now. I am now sharing a part of it with you:

"I want to MASTER theater and dance to the best of my ability and share it. I have no burning desire to be a movie star or big time celebrity. Don't get me wrong- it's not that I would denounce fame and fortune if it should be that I find myself in a position where I can receive it. What I mean is that, I am not studying with the final goal being fame. I am studying because this is my LOVE and my LIFE and I want to do it well and I want to share it with others who are just as passionate as me. I want to share it with other people who LOVE acting and are incapable of doing any other job in this World."

No comments:

Post a Comment